Sunday, March 12, 2006

what a beautiful sunday...


... and it feels so nice to be able to create!

i made this as a challenge to myself and some online friends to use 4 old things on a LO and also to use 1 new techniqute! my 4 old things are (the twistel, cardstock, button and tin) and my new technique is cutting free hand with a coluzzle!

i am really excited b/c i have agreed to teach a class at a special weekend in the fall. i can't say what it is right now but i my mind is racing. teaching is not something new to me but it is something i haven't had a chance to do in a long time. due to the time contraints of running a business, i have taught online classes for a while but i am looking forward to the interaction of people! when i used to work in the chemical industry, i started teaching some ladies from work how to make paper punch animals, etc (back when that was popular - LOL!). even now as i approach this i can feel my mind racing at 100 miles an hour dreaming up things i can teach!


but for today, it is time for a walk with my DH and then back to catch up on paper work but i did make something today and that makes me happy.

5 Comments:

At 3/13/2006 12:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great layout Caroline!!!

 
At 3/13/2006 08:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the layout - love the little glimpses of you that you cut!

Congrats on the teaching again!

 
At 3/13/2006 12:31:00 PM, Blogger Heather M. said...

AWESOME LAYOUT! I love how you cut the slits with your coluzzle and added photos to them!
Can't wait to hear the news about where you will be teaching!!!!!!

 
At 3/13/2006 11:18:00 PM, Blogger Marina said...

this is fantastic Caroline. I so wanted to participate in the challenge, but I ran out of time. Perhaps I'll catch you next week if you make this a weekly challenge!!!

 
At 3/15/2006 12:50:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love this layout, Caroline! Another awesome challenge!!

Good luck teaching...it will be great! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home