Monday, February 27, 2006

woof...

so i see the UPS truck man today run up to my door, drop a package and run off like he is the world's fastest marathoner (at least he was kind enough to ring the door bell this time) and i can't believe it is a package for me that isn't related to MR or junk mail! It was a red box from one of my fave stores www.redenvelope.com - what could it be? I didn't remember buying myself anything...

I opened up the box to find this cute little shirt in it for our baby! And read what it says on the back. So cute - and I must thank my friend (you know who you are) for sending it to me!

Our little guy is going to be super stylish. It is hard to believe that I only have about 4 months left! And so much to do! But my body keeps changing and the waddling is becoming more frequent. We are working on names but it is hard trying to incorporate 2.333 heritages into 1 name that flows (hispanic-chinese-lebanese) and still make sure he can fit his name on all the standardized tests with limited spaces and we are trying to limit the number of hypens in his name (for example, mine has 2). Most of all, we can't wait to MEET HIM! He has been an active one - I probably get kicked like 20 times an hour especially around bed time and after bedtime.

And hopefully he will display all the traits listed on this year of the dog shirt!!!

PS - per my last post, the news with MR will be coming up in the next week or so - not long now! But I can't say more than that!

4 Comments:

At 2/27/2006 09:15:00 PM, Blogger Heather M. said...

Awwwww, that is so cute and sweet of your friend!

 
At 2/28/2006 10:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally cool shirt!

Those darn hyphenated names can be a PITA! ;) (yeah, I've got 2, too).

 
At 2/28/2006 12:38:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love that shirt - I have to go check out that store now!

Good luck on the name stuff! I am sure whatever you pick will be great!

 
At 2/28/2006 02:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is absolute adorable!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home