Saturday, February 25, 2006

a lazy day...


well my best laid plans for running a 5k was foiled by mother nature again - who would have thought TX of all places would have thunderstorms in FEBRUARY??? in the best interest of my health and the baby's health, we decided to wait until next weekend and hope for better weather. running in 45 degree weather is not my baby's cup of tea i don't think. but i did not take the sloth way, i did go to the gym and worked my butt off - i think my baby enjoyed it too!

and i FINALLY made a LO last night- this one you see my doll holding up. these are some pictures we used for some displays for CHA that i didn't want to chuck so i am going to do an album with them. i painted the ghost letters with gesso to give them a nice color. simple, a bit shabby but totally me... it is nice to recognize your style finally after years of working at it. it is also interesting to watch it change a bit with time, moods, experiences and more. i wonder what i will think of my LOs 3 years from now? but you can count on me not redoing them...

today was a mini Maya Road day - i actually took a break, cleaned the house and i feel refreshed to get back into it tomorrow and next week. deb and i have so many good things planned and something special coming up soon but i can't say more than that for now - but be on the look out for some news from us (wink wink).

good night, all!

5 Comments:

At 2/26/2006 12:54:00 AM, Blogger Heather M. said...

Are you both having twins?!?!? ;) JK!!!
Love the layout! Such an awesome photo!

 
At 2/26/2006 08:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool layout - saw it last nite! ;)

Can't wait to hear/see what the news will be!

 
At 2/26/2006 03:46:00 PM, Blogger Claude said...

Love the LO, great photo!!

Can't wait to hear the news!!!

 
At 2/26/2006 04:46:00 PM, Blogger Just Rhonda said...

Love that page you did! You definately have a style! and I love it!

 
At 2/27/2006 05:33:00 PM, Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

great page CAroline, I'm sorry about the weather, can't wait to here what's coming up in Maya Road!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home