Friday, February 10, 2006

All about me...

So I have been tagged...

The rules for this particular tagging are as follows:
Remove the blog name in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add yourself to the bottom slot.

1. Carrie
2. Torrey
3. Colleen
4. Carrie Z.
5. Caroline

Passin' the love on to the following- DEB

What were you doing 10 years ago?

Let's see 10 years ago I was in college finishing up my education at Georgia Tech (go Jackets) in Chemical Engineering. Yup, heading down the road to nerd-dom.

Five snacks you enjoy (in no particular order, as all snacks are created equal):

1. Fried Pickles (don't knock it til you have tried it)
2. Chocolate (dark, milk, caramel - it is all good)
3. Cheese (even the smelly stuff LOL)
4. Carrots
5. Oranges

Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics:

I think I know the lyrics to 75% of the songs on the radio (except the super new trendy stuff). I know, I need to purge my brain and fill it with other stuff.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1. Donate a bunch of it.
2. Move to Maui.
3. Invest some of it in Maya Road.
4. Allow my DH to stop working for "the man".
5. Give some to our families.

Five bad habits:

1. I am impatient
2. I sometimes use bad words (working on this one)
3. I like things my way
4. I eat a lot of junk food
5. I am not neat

Five things you like doing:

1. Running / exercising
2. Scrapbooking
3. Eating sushi (putting that on hold)
4. Being alone
5. Running Maya Road

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again:

1. Crappy SBing "tools" that don't deliver
2. Jammer shorts
3. Strapless tops
4. My mullet haircut from the 80's
5. My afro perm-gone-bad-in-high-school from the 90's


Five favorite toys:

1. My Canon Power Shot
2. My IPOD
3. Scissors
4. Cardstock and paper (give me some scissors and cardstock/paper and I can do almost anything)
5. My running shoes

First time you got kissed- How was it?

Gotta remember I was super geek in high school so it was like my freshman year in college before it happened. I was 18 and had gone on this blind date with this guy. It went well but when he came in for the kill, I wasn't quite ready yet so I think I just left after that (LOL!) But I think I finally got the hang of it.

Then there were a blur of boys nonstop after that.


First time you drove a car: What kind of car?

My parents gave me a sweet reliant K-car (car enthusiasts will laugh) - and they were so kind to turn it from a faded pretty maroon color and painted it BEIGE. LOL.

First time you scrapbooked:

I have a scrapbook from 1991 - but it was all cut and paste then.

First time you went on a date:

See the nerd reference and blind date in college.

First time you fell in love: How did you know?

This is an interesting question - I have always had crushes on boys but probably my second year in college.


First time you got on a plane:

I don't remember this one but my mom tells me I was about a year old and we traveled to Hong Kong. I have always been a flier.

2 Comments:

At 2/10/2006 01:38:00 PM, Blogger Heather M. said...

So cool to learn more about you, Caroline!

 
At 2/13/2006 05:09:00 PM, Blogger Marina said...

Oh Caroline, I loved reading all about you!!! You sound like a hoot in real life!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home