Tuesday, February 14, 2006

RAK winner

Happy Valentine's Day. I am here to announce the RAK winner! It is kerry who posted

"Kerry said...
Serious???? Can it be done????I'm a huge fan of anything chipboard so I drool over that portion of your line the most. But I think it's YOU that I love the most. Without you (and your sis) there would be no Maya Road and nothing to drool over.Final answer - YOU!!!! "

Thank you all for letting us know what you like.

Kerry, please email me with your address (info@mayaroad.com)...

Be sure to check back for more ponderings and RAKs!

4 Comments:

At 2/15/2006 04:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a great answer! and so true! Well done Kerry!

 
At 2/15/2006 12:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kerry! And what a truthful answer!

 
At 2/15/2006 01:05:00 PM, Blogger Marina said...

Congrats Kerry, what an awesome answer!!!!!

 
At 2/16/2006 01:39:00 AM, Blogger Heather M. said...

YAY Kerry!!!!!!! And she's right, that is the best part of Maya Road! You and Deb!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home