Thursday, September 29, 2005

innovation...


i wanted to share this picture of some of our photo corners. these are probably my favorite of the 4 sets we have - the bronze thick edges. what is awesome about ours is that you can set them with a hammer! just tap them on the backside and voila you are DONE! i can think of 100 things you can do with these but right now i am too pooped to do them LOL.

it is funny b/c the more i get into this business the LESS i have time to actually MAKE from my own stuff. isn't it ironic?

speaking of ironic, i am on some mailing lists for some scrapbooking stores and i got one of those weekly emails from a store this week. and what do i see on the newsletter - that they have maya road ribbons and stuff. which is kind of funny b/c i know that we haven't sold to them directly. i am the one looking at all of the invoices and that name (nor anyone like it) comes up at all. so it puzzles me where they got their MR stash. oh well. can't think about that right now.

i am thinking about taking up knitting to get away from scrapbooking - funny huh? having a hobby to get away from a hobby. i bought a cute kit at target (of course for 75% off) and it is sitting in my car taunting me whenever i am out running errands...

ah, other news, i have planned my trip for 4 days of not working on MR. i cannot wait!

3 Comments:

At 9/29/2005 09:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caroline, those photo corners are SO cool! Thanks for sharing all these sneak peeks - what a treat! I hope you have an AWESOME break from MR after Memory Trends.

 
At 9/30/2005 08:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

More must haves! *sigh*

LMAO at your hobby away from your hobby comment. Can't wait to see what you come up with....

Have a wonderful vacation! You definitely deserve it!

 
At 9/30/2005 10:20:00 AM, Blogger judi said...

Do you know how long my Maya Road wish list is getting? I don't think you can make anything I don't have to have for my stash :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home