Friday, July 08, 2005

sushi-o-rama...



now that my belly is full of sushi (hard core sushi that is), it is time for me to talk about our ribbons...

oh wait, SETH - keeps saying he didn't see me give him a shout out on my blog, so LOOK HERE!

back to our ribbons - when deb and i got the prototypes of these back from our plant, we gasped at how BEAUTIFUL they were. i think the plant gasped at how beautiful they were. the colors the shapes and the stitching - all perfect! can you tell we are on a flower kick right now?

i think with this release, we are getting MR on its groove. finding that groove can be hard and starting the cycle over again isn't easy either. but that is the thrill of it all - thrill of a small business, of design, of everything...

2 Comments:

At 7/08/2005 02:28:00 PM, Blogger judi said...

Oh MY! That looks positively YUMMY!!!!

 
At 7/10/2005 01:37:00 AM, Blogger Heather M. said...

Those are awesome!!!

And I love sushi! Now I'm majorly craving some!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home