Thursday, November 17, 2005

i ain't as good as i once was...

... ok i admit it i listen to country music - i really like that song by toby keith - but i just finished a run and boy has this pregnancy thing been an adjustment for me... in a phyiscal sense. i stopped drinking diet cokes. no more sushi for me and my all during my run tonight i kept singing that toby keith song. a simple reminder that well, it is ok to take it easy and now i am doing it for me and someone else (i also notice that i have a booty waddle)...

i needed my run tonight to relieve some stress. MR has been stressful for me lately b/c it has gotten bigger than our wildest dreams in a short period of time. that makes planning hard. really hard. and of course everyone wants everything now. but it is a give and take - we can't carry infinite inventory (b/c we don't have the money) so then it gets back to problem solving...

...but tonight i am going to take a break. i promised my SIL and DH when i was in portland that i would hold a photo contest for them. each of them have submitted 3 photos to me they both took one day and have promised they haven't used any program to alter the photo and i want you all to help me choose the best. for them, there is the temer pride riding on it. for you all, if you participate, i will throw you in a drawing for a RAK (translation - lots of cool ribbons). and for me, i told them i would scrap the best in show picture.

so watch for it tonight!

3 Comments:

At 11/18/2005 08:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll get more than just the bootie waddle! Trust me! ;)

As for sushi, if Japanese women can eat it while pregnant, why can't you? I had that craving at least 3 times a week with my 1st pregnancy - got to be really expensive. Just stay away from the raw if you're really concerned.

Can't wait to see the pictures!

 
At 11/21/2005 08:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you in Portland??? Hmmm....if you are ((((waving madly!!!!!!)))

 
At 11/27/2005 10:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes... you will be more than booty waddling soon, my friend! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home