Friday, November 04, 2005

fashion...

yesterday as i was eating some fab pho (noodle soup) with a friend at lunch, i couldn't help but notice this lady who was wearing a super cute tank top that had hearts on the front (printed) and what really caught my eye was the tank top had HEART CHARMS dangling from the pits (yes the arm pits). i wasn't sure what to make of this fashion statement except i couldn't stop staring at the charms - the charms were cute - great for a layout of course - hanging off of a silver beaded chain.

i found myself sipping soup and trying to catch unknowing glances at her pits. i might have to make myself a shirt like this for the next trade show with MR chipboard all hanging from my arm pits.

if she was shooting for a fashion statement and "look at me" - that tank top was the way to do it!

3 Comments:

At 11/06/2005 12:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting! I'm not sure about the charms hanging from the armpits though!

 
At 11/06/2005 11:39:00 AM, Blogger Jessica S. said...

could of been worse, at least it wasn't hanging from her arm pit hair!!! YUCK!!!

 
At 11/07/2005 02:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I am not sure about it either. But I am sure you could make is soooo cute!! If you do, make sure to let us know because I am hoping to make it to CHA and would love to come see what you did with them! In person this time!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home