Wednesday, October 12, 2005

MT...





my feet hurt. my back hurts. my eyes hurt and my lips are really chapped from talking and the dry air here at Memory Trends. but it has been worth it. to be honest, i personally didn't know how people would like our new booth design and products (and my crazy t-shirts) but it has been a wonderful show full of such nice people.

lots to talk about but i will leave you with some pic of (as promised) our booth, the 10 hours we spent on our heart wall art, the cake from PF changs (we didn't finish it), and one of my fab tank tops made with maya road stamps.

3 Comments:

At 10/12/2005 05:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the tank tops, Caroline!!!! Awesome booth!!!!! I hope you are able to enjoy some time off soon!

 
At 10/12/2005 08:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the booth is cool but those tank tops are totally awesome!!! dang you are cute girl! and those hearts...girl those hearts! i'm not surprised it took 10 hours. holy cow! sooo glad your show was good. love the stuff you have and the new stuff coming out!

 
At 10/13/2005 09:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the tank!

And such teasers of the new stuff with the pictures - nothing close up! LOL!

Enjoy your vacation - you definitely deserve it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home