Thursday, October 06, 2005

check out these guns...


i alway crack up at the gym when i see guys in the weight area b/c they are grunting and checking themselves out admiring their handy work.

well while at fedex this week, i was admiring my own guns (LOL i really don't have any) but anyhow i am thankful that my friend rivka and i took weightlifting in college like 4x (it was a pass fail PE class). ahh, back in those days, i started out barely able to bench press 30 lbs and moved on up to 70 lbs by the end...

anyhow, i haven't seen the inside of a gym in a LONG time but thanks to packing stuff for the trade show, i have gotten quite a strength training work out. i know for example, i physically can lift about a 50 lb box by myself. anything more is a bit of a struggle but it is good to know the benefits of running MR includes some strength training. the last two weeks has been a LOT of weight lifting for me but i enjoy it.

and to reward myself, here is a gift to you- a peek at some other colors of our new ribbons. there are oh 5 other colors sets i haven't shown yet. there is also some very very COOL chipboard. i can't reveal those yet except to tell you that one is call {pc} (not politically correct but paper clip- but think COOL PAPER CLIPS). and well deb would hurt me if i said anything else.

so you will have to wait. ;)

5 Comments:

At 10/06/2005 08:51:00 PM, Blogger Illustrator Junkie said...

Shhhh... it is a secret! Just kidding. I could never hurt you, cuz you are bigger than me!

 
At 10/07/2005 12:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL @ Deb's comment!!!!

Caroline, seriously, you're killing me here! You're new stuff is off-the-charts cool! WOWZAS girl!

 
At 10/07/2005 08:01:00 AM, Blogger judi said...

***drooling***

 
At 10/07/2005 09:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARGH! I'm going to go broke!!!;)

 
At 10/07/2005 09:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are really such a tease!!!!!!\

 

Post a Comment

<< Home