Wednesday, August 10, 2005

ribbit


i am feeling froggy today... ok maybe groggy - gotta go get my runner endorphin high soon...but i have a confession - i suck at computer generated anything. that is something else i need to work on. i am going to learn adobe photoshop and illustrator so i can design things. the only thing i can design right now are those froggies up top - wanna know how i did them - in good old word! i have designed an entire chemical engineering plant schematic in word using the drawing tools but i am technologically getting left behind. and i can't stand it. so that is on my list of things to do.

otherwise though, i think my froggies are pretty cute. i might have to make some paper from that!

PS. i took some pics of the prize package for those who will particapate in the MR new website quiz so stay on the lookout for that pic tonight....

2 Comments:

At 8/10/2005 02:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You kill me, you really do!

 
At 8/10/2005 11:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, ROTFLOL!!! Love it! I don't even think I could do that in word Caroline. I'm on a mission though - I'm going to learn photoshop! I'm buying a book soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home