Wednesday, August 03, 2005

on a roll...

don't you LOVE it when you are on a roll (art/life/exercise)-wise? well i am on a design roll and i am going to ride this thing as long as i can before i putz out! with the flow i know the ebb is just coming around the corner. it's all good. then i can get back onto my exercise roll. i wonder if i will run out of steam when my chicago pictures are done with. perhaps.

i wanted to introduce you to another one of our DT members- cindy. she was also one of our first we added - really talented with clean/crisp ideas.

here is her blog: http://cindyannesmith.typepad.com/my_inner_me/ so be sure to check her out!

alright i gotta get back to work but one more thought before i go - is it "selling out" or "buying in" when you take your company big? i am conflicted on this one.

2 Comments:

At 8/03/2005 01:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caroline - this is so stinkin' cool. Seriously. I love it. You have style, girl!

 
At 8/04/2005 12:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE your work! It's so refreshing to see - so artistic! Keep riding the wave, girl! I'm loving it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home