Thursday, July 28, 2005

funky foods

ok i will admit it, i eat funky foods (some of it is cultural) but i like some wacky stuff. so here is a list of my top 10 wacky/weird/funky foods actually like.

1. fried dill pickles
2. grilled cheese and ketchup sandwiches
3. 100 year old eggs (just the sound of those 3 words makes my DH say "bleah"!)
4. jellyfish
5. chinese dried salted plums/prunes (i made my husband's family try this and they about hurt themselves)
6. "raw" straight from the package tofu
7. pickle juice (only a little swig here and there)
8. smelly cheese (the smelly-er the better!)
9. kim chi (not for everyone)
10. raw oysters

yum yum. i am gettin hungry!

2 Comments:

At 7/28/2005 11:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caroline, those are some 'interesting' foods you like! I have to agree with your DH on the 100 year old eggs - BLEAH!!! My sister loves kim chi. I am a fan of grilled cheese and ketchup sandwiches and I will also admit to have a swig here and there of pickle juice! LOL!

 
At 7/28/2005 02:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caroline - besides the grilled cheese and ketchup, the rest is making me PUKE! LOL! (I WOULD have hurt myself if I had to eat 100 year old eggs!!!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home