Thursday, July 28, 2005

the little people...


my DH and i don't have kiddos of our own so this little gal you see here is one of the ones we SPOIL ROTTEN. she is our friends' little girl. she has a bit of competition now since she has a lil' sibling but i have to share a sweet story my DH called me about. she got to see my DH today at work (her momma works with my DH) and she saw a picture of all of us from hawaii and she tried to gesture to ask where i was and tried to say my name! what a sweetie!

i am amazed at how much she grows each time i see her even if it has only been a few days! but i am glad she loves to hang out with us.

2 Comments:

At 7/28/2005 10:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!! I really like this layout - the circles, the ribbon flower, the photos, the title! AWESOME work!

 
At 7/29/2005 09:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute, Caroline - and you did a 12x12! Every little girl needs a special auntie to spoil her... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home