Monday, January 15, 2007

eye on the prize...

ok, for those who want to see some noah pics, check these two out...



noah has developed into such a character and he knows what he wants and will go after it (much like his momma is - LOL) - i can't believe how much he has changed in the last 7 months. i am so happy that MR has allowed me to spend so much time with noah the last 7 months. it has been nothing less than a joy for me. so many pictures still left to scrap. but that is the way i like it. it forces me to create and also challenges me to think about what products i would like to see out there that isn't there now.

on the sneaks front - check out this pic of our make and take we are planning for CHA (yes it is a tin and YES THAT IS OUR NEW RIBBON - well one of the 20+ possibilities)

we are doing something different than we have before as we like to challenge ourselves in terms of what we do.

if you want to see some chippie sneaks check out deb's post on her blog here:

http://putintoperspective.blogspot.com/

more sneaks soon!

10 Comments:

At 1/15/2007 04:32:00 PM, Blogger Lana said...

Man, that baby Noah! What a sweetie-pie! I just wanna squeeze those cheeks.

And Ohmigosh, I love the colors of that ribbon.

 
At 1/15/2007 07:46:00 PM, Blogger Marina said...

Those photos of Noah are awesome Caroline, he is just way to cute for words!!! What an adorable little man you have!!!


NOW for the snek peek... wow sure wish I could get my hands on one of those kits. It looks awesome!!! Can't wait to see what else you come up with!!

 
At 1/15/2007 08:20:00 PM, Blogger my4blessings said...

Can you just see the members of the Turtle Tracing Club trying to handle those chipboard shapes? I mean really Caroline, think about it!

That ribbon looks amazing! I can't wait to see all of the new stuff. Major drool alert! Speaking of drool, that Noah is stinkin' cute!

 
At 1/15/2007 10:33:00 PM, Blogger Heather M. said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe how big he's getting!!! He is SOOOOOO cute! I love all that dark hair!
I'm loving the sneaks too! So much yummy new stuff. I finally got a chance to play with some of my MR stash. I just posted a layout on my blog using it.

 
At 1/15/2007 10:51:00 PM, Blogger butterfly843 said...

He has gotten so big! Love the new ribbon!

 
At 1/15/2007 11:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another adorable photo and I'm so glad Noah has a rubber duckie. Everyone little person should have one. ;)

Lovin the look of your new chippy and that ribbon is delicious!

 
At 1/16/2007 07:23:00 AM, Blogger Laura Vigliarolo said...

Love that ribbon, can't wait to see what else goes with it.

 
At 1/16/2007 10:09:00 AM, Blogger Bonnie said...

I miss those rubber duckie days - love pics of Noah and the new ribbon.

 
At 1/16/2007 12:14:00 PM, Blogger Andrea Wiebe said...

the pictures of Noah are too cute :) that ribbon looks so beautiful!

 
At 1/17/2007 10:11:00 AM, Blogger Shirley said...

adorable!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home