Sunday, January 14, 2007

brrrr....and a sneak...

it is freaking freezing here in dallas. funny how the weather here can go from 65 F one day to 32 the next... i am cold. noah is cold. david is cold. the good news is that david and i are just down to coughing now from the sickness(es) and noah is down to his fake coughing... what is up with fake coughing? noah seems to have acquired this in the last month when he wants attention - he coughs til we look at him and coo over him.

my friend jess bought me a crop-a-dile (CAD) for christmas but i hadn't taken it out to use it til now. i will admit it is very MONSTER-ISH looking in the box - i mean david asked if it was some type of "medieval dental device" when he saw it. and the long page of instructions in tiny print on the back seemed to say to me that i needed to spend a little time getting to know this machine. and i just didn't have the time yet or the need yet...

well last night i really wanted to get some sneaks up so i decided to break into the CAD and see what the fuss over it was all about - why did i wait so long? soon i was punching holes into anything i could get my hands on! and look out all you forgotten eyelets and snaps of yore - your days are numbered!

so here is a sneak peek at something else we are releasing at CHA! are you ready:




it is sheers in paisley (in black, white and clear!) . i took some white and black ones and layered the different shapes to build a paisley of very cool styles! see how i set the eyelets and punched the holes?

we have a couple of other sheers coming out too but i can't share everything yet!

i also did a LO with some of our new rubons and ribbons. but i will show you the ribbons later this week - for now, check out how i used the rubons:

hope you all are having a wonderful day and i hope that i am inspiring you to create. even if it is only 10 mins - try something. you never know what you will create. and also don't be afraid of new things and new change, once you get over the hump, everything becomes a piece of cake.

17 Comments:

At 1/14/2007 03:30:00 PM, Blogger Everyday Moments said...

Wow, great sneak peak. Everything looks so exciting.

I just bought a crop-a-dile because everyone has said how awesome they are but I hadn't opened it yet.

You have inspired me to do so - wish I had your new stuff to try it out on!! Can't wait.

 
At 1/14/2007 03:59:00 PM, Blogger Shirley said...

Glad that all 3 of you are on the mend! AWESOME new stuff!

 
At 1/14/2007 05:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The CAD is God's gift to scrapbooking! Just awesome!! I can't believe you waited soooo long to use!! Too funny!! Love the sneak peek!!

 
At 1/14/2007 05:30:00 PM, Blogger Andrea Wiebe said...

i *love* fake cough! so hillarious :) can't wait to get a peek at the new ribbon *:)*
your projects look awesome!

 
At 1/14/2007 07:09:00 PM, Blogger Laura Vigliarolo said...

SO you're saying I need a crocadile??? Cass keeps telling me the samething and so far I haven't bought one. May I just say I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the sheers.

 
At 1/14/2007 07:24:00 PM, Blogger Cathy Pascual said...

have fun with your cropodile!
what a great friend!
now you can punch through all your lovely MR chippies!

 
At 1/14/2007 09:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh get OUT! Those sheers are gorgeous! :)

 
At 1/15/2007 03:41:00 AM, Blogger fleurie said...

wow they look amazing....love them

 
At 1/15/2007 06:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am loving the sneaks so far - man I am going to have to shop shop shop!!! ;o)

 
At 1/15/2007 08:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I love the fake cough -- it is so cute when they figure that out.

The first thing that I did when I opened up my COD was punch holes in all the cans in my recycling box just to see how well it work....I love my COD.

Oh my....sheer paisleys....I think I am in heaven. I think I have to have another chat with my LSS.

 
At 1/15/2007 10:12:00 AM, Blogger MonaS! said...

Wow Caroline - you are totally inspiring me! I LOOOOOVE this stuff. The sheer paisleys are amazing!!! YUMMY.

 
At 1/15/2007 12:29:00 PM, Blogger Bonnie said...

Love the sheet paisleys - can't wait to see them in person!!!

 
At 1/15/2007 02:47:00 PM, Blogger Lana said...

Oh, darn I so wanted to see the ribbon...not yet, huh??

Love the sheer paisleys...they are fantastic!

 
At 1/15/2007 10:35:00 PM, Blogger Heather M. said...

Isn't the cropodile awesome?!?! That thing can punch through anything! Glad you opened it and love it too!
Love those new sheers - so pretty! TFS! I hope things are going well as you prep for CHA.

 
At 1/15/2007 10:52:00 PM, Blogger butterfly843 said...

Love my crop a dile, use it all the time. Cant wait till the new releases are in the stores, love all these sneak peeks.

 
At 1/15/2007 11:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so love checking in and seeing all the amazing sneakies. You are such a tease! ;)

 
At 1/20/2007 05:18:00 PM, Blogger Liz said...

I love love love all the little sneaks. Better save up my pennies. grin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home