Thursday, January 11, 2007

reflections...





... i am feeling slothful - not in the area of noah, travel, maya road but in other areas. there are areas in my life i need to improve - like my health and having more date nights with david and creating and cleaning...





they were wrong about a woman being able to do it all. it is a myth. a true myth. and in fact i don't think i even want to do it all. but i need to find balance.

i need to start going to the gym again (noah can go to the daycare with me). i used to be all about being thin but even now when i am at a weight that i haven't seen since the college years, i realize that i want my muscles and performance back!

and i miss those days when david and i would go to barnes and nobles and then off to the $1.00 movie. we need those nights back.

and i want to reorganize my scrap space, office and probably get new carpet this year.

and i want to take noah to my parents house. he has seen them here and in HK and at MT but i want him to see their house to see some of my things i had growing up.

that is why i am excited that we are only doing 2 shows this year. i have other goals in my life besides the MR ones. and i am ready to start accomplishing them.

for now though i am working on MR and getting better. then after the tradeshow, i am ready for a break - LOL!

so last night when i couldn't sleep due to the jet lag, i started creating again. and of course there is a sneak peek in here too!

more of our like butter rubons! but this time in brown and cream and black and white. the designs are fabulous! can you see the flourish i used on the noah at 7 months LO?

again, this will be some of the best value in the industry - where else can you get 9 sheets of like-butter rub-ons, in a GAGGLE of designs, in a signature storage MR tin for about $15.00 - $16.00? and you the answer is no where!

and of course the designs match our chipboard and ribbons and other things.

but we still have a couple of more things up our sleeves! we are introducing 2 new product lines which MR has NEVER done before but i think you will love what we do. we will continue with our awesome chippies and ribbons and velvet but just wait til you see what we have got (but no worries no paper here)!
have a great thursday!

14 Comments:

At 1/11/2007 06:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here I thought you did it all and now you want to add more!! WOW! I really need to up my routine!! Share your secrets 'cause I'm finding that there really aren't enough hours in the day!!!

I love the sneak peeks at products too - LOVE THE MAYA ROAD!!

 
At 1/11/2007 08:29:00 PM, Blogger Heather M. said...

What a cute layout! I love those new rub-ons! YUMMY! I got a tin of your rub-ons for Christmas - can't wait to play with them!
I hope you are feeling better soon! I hear ya on the date nights - I miss those too! Too bad we don't live closer, we could babysit for each other!

 
At 1/11/2007 09:01:00 PM, Blogger Laura Vigliarolo said...

It's beautiful there, have some fun in the smokies, don't know what part you are from but my family is from that area. And ofcourse the rub ons look wonderful, love the simple color scheme, makes them easy to use. Find a weekly or bi-weekly sitter to have a date night, it can make a big difference.

 
At 1/11/2007 09:43:00 PM, Blogger butterfly843 said...

Love those rubons!

 
At 1/11/2007 09:48:00 PM, Blogger Lana said...

My gosh, you girls are blowing apart this scrapbooking stuff! Pure talent...you two should be so proud of yourselves!!!

 
At 1/11/2007 10:57:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

BROWN AND CREAM??? BLACK AND WHITE?? Yippee! One excited crazy Canuck over here Caroline! Bring em on!!!! Can't wait to see your CHA stuff---and you know what? Kudos to you for searching, striving for and (hopefully) finding balance! Your fans will wait!!!

 
At 1/11/2007 11:02:00 PM, Blogger Andrea Wiebe said...

those rub-ons are just too amazing! can't wait to see the other stuff :) so exciting!

 
At 1/11/2007 11:10:00 PM, Blogger fleurie said...

HOW EXCITING>>>cant wait for all the sneek peeks of the new stuff

 
At 1/11/2007 11:17:00 PM, Blogger my4blessings said...

Okay, I think you witnessed my first attempt at rub-ons....but I am growing and learning and FREAKING out that you have brown and cream!!!! Your stuff is amazing.

You're so right. You can't have it all. But you can make choices and do what your heart desires well. Blessings on you as you seek balance.

 
At 1/11/2007 11:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good for you looking for balance. i wish you a lot of luck in your pursuit. something tells me you'll find it. you are such a determined lady.

love the new rubs...buy you knew that i would didn't you?

please tell me that your 2nd show is CHA summer???

 
At 1/12/2007 07:28:00 AM, Blogger Shirley said...

GIANT HUGS! Yeah, it's a myth. Adorable layout. You know that I'll be out buying MR stuff! ;) You gotta hit the ATL if you're visiting your parents! :)

 
At 1/13/2007 03:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!!!
it's so great!
I love the details & colors!

{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

 
At 1/13/2007 02:47:00 PM, Blogger Carmen said...

Okay, well... I must go on the hunt for those delicious rub-ons now!! Like I didn't already have a million and one things to do today... Thanks Caroline. Thanks. hee hee

 
At 1/18/2007 07:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caroline - date nights are KEY! Schedule a sitter for a certain night a week and make it part of your routine... you won't be sorry. :)

(love the rub ons!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home