Tuesday, December 12, 2006

my layouts...


I will post the RAK winner later tonight. Thank you for sharing all your JOYs with me! I got a smile reading each and every one of them!!!

So to tie you over til tonight, here is a quick photo of my stack of LOs that need a home - I did these (almost all of them) in the last 3 months. That Noah is going to have one SWEET album. But you can see, I don't do all my LOs about him - the top one is one about things I suck at - like laundry, tennis, sitting still, etc... but i am productive this year! i have made more mini albums, mega albums, altered items and LOs in the last 4 months than probably in a whole year span!






And Mr Noah wanted to say a quick hello wearing his new hat:

I can't believe how BIG he is (closing in on 20 lbs!) - my how time flies. The good thing is at this weight, he makes an excellent strength training partner for momma. I can do tricep excercises with him and build up my bicep guns by throwing him up and catching him!

7 Comments:

At 12/12/2006 01:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hihi! trop mignon!!!

{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

 
At 12/12/2006 03:53:00 PM, Blogger Andrea Wiebe said...

that hat is just too cute...and all those layouts! that is going to be one awesome album :D

 
At 12/12/2006 06:09:00 PM, Blogger Heather M. said...

Wow, you've been pumping out the layouts!!!!! WTG! I hope I can do the same when Helayna is a bit bigger!
I love that photo of Noah - he is so sweet!

 
At 12/12/2006 11:33:00 PM, Blogger Anam_Kihaku said...

fab hat!! cool layouts - i have a similar stack too :)

 
At 12/13/2006 03:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noah is just too cute!!!! I wish I had a stack of layouts like that!!! I am just such a procrastinator.

 
At 12/13/2006 11:57:00 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Great pictures, he is the cutest, ssweetest little thing! I see your layouts look like mine! I posted a pic of all my layouts on my blog and then realized I better smarten up and get them put away!!!! More time is all i need!

Lynn
www.memoriesbylynn.blogspot.com

 
At 12/14/2006 10:16:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That hat is just too cute for words (as is the boy wearing it!)

Love the layout about things you suck at. What a cool idea!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home