Sunday, December 03, 2006

just another manic monday...

i can't believe tomorrow is monday. bummer. for those of you who think that i am in my dream job, you are right but still there are times i too get the sunday afternoon blues. b/c you know what my REAL dream job would be sitting on a beach in maui catching some rays and learning how to surf.

BUT i guess maya road comes a close second. before going into small business, i didn't realize the amount of hours that owners put in. trust me it is a lot. more than i ever imagined doing. and there are times when i literally have to TEAR myself away from the computer or something else b/c there is ALWAYS something that needs to be done. and that is hard.

BUT this is in many ways a better life. I have not missed out on very much of baby noah's life. And who can resist missing out on this:

(taken during the 1 day dallas snow storm last week)... i never knew how much joy i could get from being a momma and seeing how my baby boy has changed in the last 6 months.

and even though tomorrow will be a manic monday, where else could i find a job where i GET to create this:



..using a ton of things that deb and i created? i mean how freaking cool is that?

oh yeah before i forget, tomorrow i will put a quick how-to together for my coffee break book from my last post for the person who asked how to create one for themself (or their nieces) - it is pretty easy to do and you don't need a lot of supplies (just a lot of pictures).

and finally, yes i DID get a picture of the RAK i am giving away for those who posted on the MR design team blog last week. so be ready tomorrow for one lucky girl or guy to win this:


have a great night!

9 Comments:

At 12/04/2006 02:01:00 AM, Blogger Sue Sykes said...

That book is swee-eet, Caroline, as is Baby Noah! I love those Xmas photos of him!!
Kewl RAK too, girlie!! ;)

 
At 12/04/2006 06:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous album, C!!!!

 
At 12/04/2006 07:50:00 AM, Blogger Shirley said...

He is just precious! Those cheeks are just made for kissing! Adorable album!!!

 
At 12/04/2006 10:59:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

oh my goodness! That boy is HONESTLY one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen!! I come to your blog for my cuteness fix!! :)

Gorgeous album - as usual!

 
At 12/04/2006 11:47:00 AM, Blogger traveler022 said...

Great albums of Noah! Thanks for putting together a "How-to" for the coffee break book! I'll try to put one together as a Christmas gift.

 
At 12/04/2006 12:51:00 PM, Blogger Andrea Wiebe said...

your album is just awesome :) isn't it such a blessing to watch them grow up...it all happens so fast!

 
At 12/04/2006 05:41:00 PM, Blogger Anam_Kihaku said...

fabby photo.

 
At 12/04/2006 11:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This photo of Noah is so darn cute and that album is adorable! I'm going to have to create one in the near future. You are certainly on a creative roll. I love it all! TFS

 
At 5/27/2022 11:31:00 PM, Anonymous Alex Mosleys said...

I thoroughly enjoyed this blog thanks for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home