Sunday, December 11, 2005

and the winner is....

...well i have counted and recounted the votes. this is a CLOSE one - possibly closer than the 2000 presidential elections but the winner by 2 votes is photo number 2

and who took this photo? well the braggin' rights go to my DH, david. we might have to have a rematch soon. i will post the winner of the RAK tomorrow...

... it was a lazy weekend for me. did some work and lots of sleeping and i even went to the spa today. i am not typically a spa kind of girl b/c i am so cheap but my DH knows that if he gets me a GC, i will use it esp. if it is set to expire. so i set off for a facial and pedicure. now i think that the last time i got a facial was like 2 years ago but man, i felt like a kid going to the dentist and the dentist asking if i brushed and flossed every day and the dentist chiding me for not flossing well enough. ok, so i know i need to exfoliate more than the 1x a week that i do. i guess i will try better next time - all for the good of my oily pores...

thanks again for all of those who voted. my DH wants to thank all of those who voted for him. he took this photo in the rose garden in portland with our canon powershot.

2 Comments:

At 12/11/2005 09:24:00 PM, Blogger Heather M. said...

CONGRATS David! That photo got my vote!

Oooh, the spa! I'm so glad you got to go! I'd feel the same way as you Caroline! LOL!

 
At 12/12/2005 08:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, David!

And glad that you enjoyed your spa treatment - you deserve it! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home