Tuesday, July 26, 2005

www.mayaroad.com - contest?

i was thinking today that i would start a contest AFTER our new website is up. deb has been working extra hard to get everything done and we hope hope hope to have it up by next week. and i am not going to post this anywhere else on the web but I AM FEELING LIKE A CONTEST.

so here are my thoughts - i will ask 10-15 questions about our new website after it is up (things like when was MR started, etc) - all the answers will be on the site and the questions will be here in my blog. all you have to do is email me the questions and the answers you find. the contest will last for 1 week. all the people who get the correct answer, will be entered in a drawing for $25 in maya road products (including some of our new stuff!). don't post the answers in the comments unless you want to easily decrease your chances of winning!

sound good? STAY TUNED!

PS FYI, i don't know how many people actually read my blog so this is a good way for me to find out. also, just think, if you are the only one, then you would be a shoe-in winner. also, sorry DT but you can't enter - ya'll get all the latest anyways (smile)

4 Comments:

At 7/26/2005 03:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For my own selfish reasons I hope that I'm the only non-DT who read the blog :)

 
At 7/26/2005 05:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man... I want to WIN!!! But, alas, I'm on the DT. Let it be noted that one can NEVER have to many Maya Road products!

 
At 7/26/2005 05:47:00 PM, Blogger [ .: Hols :. ] said...

I read it everyday :) and I'm not DT either! lol.

 
At 7/27/2005 12:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SWEET!!!!!!!! I' so glad I read your blog! LOL!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home