Saturday, July 23, 2005

i am evolving....


... i was a big pokemon geek for a while (yes even in my 20s) i had the toys, the game on my gameboy (but no card game for me) i love loved loved it when pikachu evolved into a raichu! and i think that i am evolving into a RAICHU!

last night i attempted a LO - a traditional LO but in the 11" x 8.5" format- i haven't done a real LO in months probably years. but i was getting into an altering rut of sorts so to stretch my boundaries, i jumped in feet first and breath held and i did a LO. when i was done, though, i realized that i almost didn't recognize this style. this was something i hadn't done B4. simple yet funky - something i didn't plan out down to the last 1/16" of the page.

and i think i LIKE it... off to explore more of this evolution...

1 Comments:

At 7/26/2005 11:57:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe you haven't done a layout in months! You sure can't tell because you're stuff is so awesome! I love it! Awesome, awesome colors!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home