Friday, April 13, 2007

one year challenge...

i am about to actually go to a crop (more about that later) but to give you a teaser for a challenge think about how much changes in a year. i did this LO last year as i was 34 weeks pregnant (so right about the same time last year). i was about to topple over, my belly itched and we couldn't wait to meet our baby.
the other day i found i had an extra copy of this picture so i decided to do another layout using the same photo but from the perspective of 1 year later.

so much has changed in this year and no i am not 72 weeks pregnant now but i thought what an awesome way it would be to look back and from the gift of time see whay changes a year can bring. as i am typing this my sweet baby noah is sitting happily in my lap. i did a LO with this new perspective.

i will share my LO later today and my challenge too.

3 Comments:

At 4/14/2007 08:57:00 AM, Blogger Shirley said...

WOW! time really does fly....

 
At 4/14/2007 05:36:00 PM, Blogger lacintha said...

Oh this i so sweet! Great idea C...and I'd give my right arm for a bite of one of those cupcakes from the previous post :)

 
At 4/15/2007 11:19:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

It's hard to believe that was a year ago C, but at the same time, little Noah seems like he has been with you forever! I love the layout and what a fabulous idea to document things this way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home