Tuesday, February 13, 2007

quick post...

thanks for all the awesome questions so far! i look forward to a couple more before i wake up in the morning.

and to answer a couple of them.

1. do i ever take a day off? i do take a day off here and there where i don't think about MR - when we were in asia, i actually didn't do MR for like a whole 4 days - LOL! but when you are running your own company and running pretty lean, you don't take a lot of days off. i think i took like 3 days off after noah was born before i had to get orders out again. but some of that is part of my personality. heck, in 2004, i was sitting on my favorite beach on maui negotiating a close to half million dollar contract for a project that i was working on in my former corporate life! i finally had to tell the dude i had to call him back b/c the waves were too loud so i went to the parking lot and finished the contract up in the mini van.

to be honest being with MR sometimes feels like i am taking every day off (almost every day). i see my baby noah a lot. i work on something i love so that makes this extra cool. but i wouldn't protest if we went to hawaii this year.

2. what do you not know about me? hmmm how about this - i am not a neat person. i try but darn it if it gets me all the time! trust me, if you saw my scrap table, you would run in horror. but it works for me. and i do try to keep some of it under control but i scrap messy.

ok, more later but thanks for all the great questions!

4 Comments:

At 2/13/2007 02:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

scrapbooking can be neat???

I still wonder...

;o)

Only maybe when I'm not on the scrapbook surface so!!!

Merci for answerin' to questions!

{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

 
At 2/13/2007 05:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Caroline!
Here's my question - or an idea or request - I'd love to see the board books made in the shape of a star! Can you add that to your list?? pretty please? I'd have plenty of uses for those :):)

 
At 2/13/2007 11:45:00 AM, Blogger Heather said...

SOOOO glad to know I'm not the only "not neat" person. Seriously... major relief!!

Can't WAIT to see MR at the Pad! SOOOOOOO thrilled!

 
At 2/13/2007 11:47:00 AM, Blogger Heather said...

OH yes, I SO second the suggestion of a star book! Maybe in a coaster album, or a flat album like the flat blossom! That would be splendid!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home