Tuesday, February 20, 2007

hello sunshine

i have been an inconsistent blogger this week. lots of things going on - Chinese New Year (gung hay fat choi!) this past weekend, a soccer game, some new MR stuff coming in a week and FINALLY some SUNSHINE! noah and i (and david too) enjoyed some time outside:

noah and i even have done some runs this week and plan on doing some more with the nice weather!

baby noah keeps growing and growing. it is hard to believe he is almost 9 months old now. he seems to not be keen on the crawling phase and rolls around everywhere and he can stand up for about 10 mins if i prop him on the couch. he is getting to be a handful but i love it. he is inquisitive, talkative and LOUD. i am not sure where he got all these qualities from but i love him b/c in my eyes he is perfect for us.

i am also working on some classes that i will be teaching in the coming months. i have already secured a date at the end of march to teach at The Scrapbook Nook in California during a visit to Deb's place with baby noah. it will be fun. i have one class done and am working on the second class as we speak (some peeks on the classes later!)

with all of the classes i teach and tradeshows i attend, i do end up with a number of projects. i had someone in one of my classes ask me what i did with all my mini albums. well here is part of my mini album storage:




just some different jars, vases, etc holding a bunch of mini albums. i look through them from time to time to remind me of memories gone by. i hope to share them with noah one day so he can look at them (and hopefully not rip them with his bare hands). but a lot of my projects are best shared by giving them away. i really enjoy making mini albums for others rather than just for me. that is one of the great joys of this hobby - giving the projects away!

ok, i need to buckle down and finish up my sales orders and start working on my other class now. so more answers to the questions submitted soon!

6 Comments:

At 2/21/2007 07:04:00 AM, Blogger fleurie said...

wow...look at all those mini albums...love how they are accessible...in the big bowls etc...great idea

 
At 2/21/2007 07:48:00 AM, Blogger Shirley said...

adorable picture! he is sooooo cute! love the mini albums, too!

 
At 2/21/2007 09:02:00 AM, Blogger Laura Vigliarolo said...

Sunshine is a must to go out and enjoy. So I guess I should pull my minis out of the boxes and display them.

 
At 2/21/2007 11:57:00 AM, Blogger Andrea Wiebe said...

Those mini albums look like art :) love the picture...have a very blessed day!!! and Happy New Year!

 
At 2/21/2007 03:47:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

oh that sunshine looks so warm!! It is snowing here today! :P Yay for outdoor runs - I am still stuck at the gym, and walking...jealous of all the people running next to me. LOL

 
At 2/22/2007 10:23:00 AM, Blogger Heather M. said...

I'm so glad you are getting out with Noah and enjoying some fresh air! Such a great photo of the 2 of you! I love your mini-album storage - they look so pretty in the bowls/containers.
I hope you are well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home