Wednesday, November 01, 2006

bottlecap winners

forgive me for my non-blogging-ness this week. it has been crazy. noah was sick. david was sick. i was sick. invoices to be done. products to design. soccer games to be played (with nasty grass blood burns too - LOVE IT). and well i am off to canada on friday to visit regina and hang out with lana and her crew! i can't wait!

but before i go, here are the bottlecap winners:

Leslie McF.

and

Andrea

email me!

but before i go, i wanted to share these LOs with you (Sorry for the super crapppy scans) - i did these under fits of stress to get some relaxation in. to remind myself that noah makes me a different person. tough but now a bit softer too (even my body is softer - LOL!) - these were layouts i did in 30 mins time - again they don't have to be perfect - just things which noah can look at later in life that i don't want him to forget.



3 Comments:

At 11/02/2006 09:25:00 AM, Blogger Shirley said...

Congratulations, ladies! GIANT HUGS - hope that you all feel better soon. Adorable layouts.

 
At 11/02/2006 09:59:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great layouts Caroline! Have a good time in Regina (bring your toque! It is cold!) If I hadn't booked a trip this weekend I would definitly be down there with you! AND DONT FORGET TO CHEER FOR THE RIDERS IN THE BIG FOOTBALL GAME! ;) (you might want to pack a green shirt or something, for rider pride LOL)

 
At 11/02/2006 11:22:00 AM, Blogger Andrea Wiebe said...

i love your layouts... they are such moments to treasure!

thank you so much...i can't wait to make something with the bottlecaps...my mind is racing :)
hoping you all get better soon...have a fun time in Regina!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home