Friday, October 27, 2006

would you believe:



  1. that i do love street food (much like this LO says)
  2. that i have never watched more than 5 mins of grey's anatomy, lost, desperate housewives or csi:ny (don't have time and really not that interested)
  3. that i do watch mythbusters, the history channel, law and order re-runs and iron chef
  4. that i am not a crier really that much
  5. that i have a fiery streak in me (oh the stories i could tell about me - LOL)
  6. that i am a super disorganized scrapbooker (my DH can vouch for me on this one)
  7. that i listen to NPR 80% of the time when i am in the car
  8. that i used to play the xylophones in chorus in like 5th grade (with 2 sticks in each hand - can't do that anymore)
  9. that my LOs right now are just sitting in piles b/c i don't have time to organize them
  10. that i love life?

yeah that is me in a nutshell.

at the age of 32. speaking of, yes, i am 32 now, so this person:

Jenn said...
Happy Birthday! I am going to guess you are 32 today.
6:25 PM

wins 32 bottlecaps! - email me Jenn at info@mayaroad.com

have a great night!

8 Comments:

At 10/27/2006 07:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew a lot of those things...but you really must forget the other silly shows and just watch GREYS! :)

 
At 10/27/2006 07:26:00 AM, Blogger Laura Vigliarolo said...

I don't watch Greys either but always Tivo Mythbusters.

 
At 10/27/2006 09:00:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I too don't watch Grey's DH or CSI:NY. And...what's wrong with admitting that you like street meat? Absolutely nothing! And I happen to think the dudes of Mythbusters are rather entertaining!

 
At 10/27/2006 09:33:00 AM, Blogger Shirley said...

You're a brave woman, C! Although I have to agree with you about the vendors in HK.

Congrats, Jenn!

 
At 10/27/2006 09:53:00 AM, Blogger SmileyCarrie said...

Great layout!! Is there something wrong with street meat??? ;0)

 
At 10/27/2006 06:43:00 PM, Blogger Andrea Wiebe said...

love your layout....and street food...yummy :)

congrats Jenn...that is very exciting!

 
At 10/27/2006 08:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Jenn! You lucky girl - 32 bottlecaps!! Wahoo!!

So what I wanna know is who won the begging for bottlecaps RAK?? Did I miss that post?

 
At 10/30/2006 11:47:00 AM, Blogger Everyday Moments said...

Congrats Jenn.

I love Mythbusters but I have to admit that I'm hooked on Grey's too.

I'm a disorganized scrapper too - it is a reflection of my life and yet I'm an awesome project manager. Strange.

So glad to hear you love life. How could you not though with a wonderful little man like Noah. There are awesomw aren't they.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home