Friday, April 14, 2006

update on the RAK below...

a couple more things i forgot to post, we will do the *official* measuring next TUESDAY evening so get your guesses in before TUESDAY! also, last night i did a trial meaurement last night.

then i asked my DH to measure his belly. using the same number of toilet paper sheets, my DH was only 1/2 sheet rounder than me at the belly! i was rolling on the floor laughing. he told me it wasn't funny b/c he is only slightly smaller than an 8 month pregnant woman.

perhaps that was the swift kick in the butt motivation he needed to get into shape (wink, wink)!

2 Comments:

At 4/14/2006 10:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suspect trickery was involved and that Caroline had novelty TP with smaller than normal squares to measure me. A full investigation is being launched. Excercise is a last resort.

That being said, I may be able to be bribed (I like peanut M&Ms) to let you know how many squares of TP around I am.

 
At 4/15/2006 11:08:00 AM, Blogger Shirley said...

David - email me your addy and I'll send you a LOT of peanut M&Ms. Considering that C was ITSY BITSY to begin with and you're probably "average", her 8 months makes you both even!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home