Thursday, April 20, 2006

and the winner is...

... ok so we did the TP measuring and if you add the sheets up (and half and quarter sheets count), deb and i are officially (As of tuesday) 18.75 sheets of TP - that means we put the guesses of 19 in a hat and the winner is - Carmen aka TysMommy from S! . congrats!

for the other guessers of 19, we also have a surprise for you so email me also - jessica S and Rachel Greig.

and FINALLY for the TP measurements of David 1 and David 2, they came out at a slim 18 sheets! i am sure they are relieved that they are smaller (in total) than their wives! so the winner for that RAK is: Michele R. !

ya'll can email me at info@mayaroad.com with your contact info and i will get you something in the mail soon!

3 Comments:

At 4/20/2006 03:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohoo!! i actually won something! LOL thanks so much!! i'll be emailing my info!

 
At 4/20/2006 09:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Caroline!! Woo hoo! I can't believe I got the number correct! (The number 19 just stuck into my head. I did actually go away and think about it for a few minutes, but all the other numbers just didn't feel right, LOL!!! So 19 it was!) So glad I stuck with my first instinct!

 
At 4/21/2006 11:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From Carmen -

Yaaaaaaa! I agree with Rachel - there was something about 19 that just felt right! And too funny about the David's being one piece behind.

Thanks so much Caroline. I've e-mailed you already!

Good luck to you and Deb with the little ones!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home