Wednesday, April 26, 2006

ah bellies...


well, i made this LO last night but my belly is MUCH bigger now! i feel like one of those webble/wobble toys - tip me over and i might just bounce to the ground and back up - LOL! my DH and i were just discussing how we could feel so much love for a person that we haven't met yet. we don't know what he will look like - will he have almond eyes like me and curly hair like his dad? will he have a fiery personality (like me) or be a laid back cat (like his dad). in the end it doesn't matter. he will be ours. and we can't wait!
my DH and i went for a short run the other night and he is going to HATE that i am saying this but he couldn't keep up with me and the baby (HAHA!) it was a shortie like 1-1.5 mile run but we were feeling good - only about 6 weeks left and i can't wait.
but enough about babies and back to business! if you entered the maya road contest that we ran this past month, you might be getting a call from me soon (wink wink). we are in the process of judging with the fab ladies of Scrapbook Answers magazine. the entries are amazing! thank you to all who entered!
and the second piece of business, we are working hard on the summer show - wait til you see what we are doing! (here is a hint, we will have more boy colors now b/c we will have our 2 new boy additions to the family - LOL!) - it is amazing to me how much girl stuff is out there that is such cute girl stuff and we want to make sure our boy kiddos get even kudos! but everything we are doing is stuff that deb and i love - that is one good thing about having your own company is your own creative control. the bad thing is looking at the oh $10,000 or $50,000 invoice staring you in the face. LOL!

7 Comments:

At 4/27/2006 07:49:00 AM, Blogger Shirley said...

LOVE the layout! You call that a belly??? Sheesh! Have to laugh about the run though. And, of course, can't wait to see what'll be coming next!

 
At 4/27/2006 10:32:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Love the LO! I totally wanted to enter your contest but work has been to crazy lately. Loved the theme though - I'll probably do it on my own in the next couple weeks.

 
At 4/27/2006 11:22:00 AM, Blogger Heather M. said...

Hehehe! Don't tell my DH but I think it would be about the same! I can't wait to hear the results of your contest and the new stuff you have coming out!

 
At 4/27/2006 12:00:00 PM, Blogger Marina said...

Caroline, you still look fabulous for being so pregnant!!! Glad you are still able to enjoy your runs. I think it is important to keep it up for as long as you can manage.

I love your layout, and the use of "white" space. I need to try myself.

 
At 4/27/2006 04:20:00 PM, Blogger Joanna Bolick said...

Whohooo for boy colors!!

 
At 4/30/2006 08:07:00 AM, Blogger the girl said...

Hey cuz! sorry haven't written, there's so much to write about I haven't stopped since I got back from HK.
Now that everything is undercontrol, you can expect a fat letter in the mail :)

Wow, reading about the joys of parenthood and everything, it's so exciting. *hugs* miss you guys heaps!

 
At 5/01/2006 01:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have fallen head over heels with your products and being a mom of boys, hearing you are introducing more boyish stuff is great, though I did not struggle with the non boyish stuff as it was.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home