Tuesday, January 24, 2006

feelling slothy...


... yesterday for some parts felt very slothy to me - i HAD to take a 1.5 hour nap b/c my head was killing me, i ate a row of brownies i made straight from the pan (about an hour before dinner), i convinced my DH we should go out to eat b/c i was too tired to cook and then around midnight i laid in bed to read my mayo clinic baby book in the A-Z definitions section for a wind down (yes i am a nerd)...my baby belly is super heavy to me as i have never weighed 150 lbs before now. my body is doing some weird but absolutely amazing things! i don't think i have waddled so much in my life!

but TODAY is a new day, i am going to stick my toe out in an hour to see if it is cold outside and go for a run. i will make this a productive day not b/c i have to but because i want to and i choose to. so much to do - i have a thousand ideas running through my mind like rats in a maze.

since yesterday, i have been eyeing our new MR ribbon slides - i know i showed the paislies yesterday but i have some more today - some new MR blossom ribbon slides - i have scanned them with the paisleys so you can see how they coordinate. these will come out at CHA in less than a week (gulp).

enjoy!

6 Comments:

At 1/24/2006 12:41:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love these!!!! Can't wait until they're available in my neck of the woods.

 
At 1/24/2006 01:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

Hope that you get to go out for a run! Just wait until you see your belly moving like rolling seas! ;)

 
At 1/24/2006 01:51:00 PM, Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

Caroline, you've outdone yourself, these are fabulous!!!! Make sure Patti gets these for her store!!!

 
At 1/24/2006 05:06:00 PM, Blogger Marina said...

Caroline, these ribbon slides are absolutely awesome. You will do well with these, and ribbon to match. Great job on these.

 
At 1/24/2006 06:56:00 PM, Blogger TheMommaBear said...

way too cutre caroline!!!! love these!!!!!

hope u are feeling well..

tammy

 
At 1/25/2006 01:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are so cool....can't wait to find them around here....

and Caroline...on the baby belly..go for a massage, it does wonders for moving that baby around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home