Thursday, March 08, 2007

my joy

well the good news is that when i was at the w/h on tuesday, i saw a pile of boxes 6 feet tall and about 15 feet long and 4 feet wide of orders that were going out. the bad news (and good news) is that that wasn't all of it. but the stuff is coming to your favorite LSS! so make sure you ask about it!
along with all of this shipping madness, i have been working on some new classes i will be teaching this year. my first foray into teaching this year will be 2 classes i am teaching out in san bruno, CA on march 31st at The ScrapBook Nook. So if you are in the area, make sure you call Pam up at The Scrapbook Nook and sign up for one of my classes! Here is a small peek at one of the classes I will be teaching using one of our new albums.

I have a definite philosophy to all of my classes - it is to learn how to use our product in amazing ways. I like to hand everyone all the materials and we learn to cut things for each and every step together. Why? B/c I feel that if I hand each person the papers in the class and SHOW them how to cut it and put it together, it then becomes part of their library of how they can springboard off of to apply in other areas of scrapbooking. The more you learn, the better off you are in developing your own style and way of scrapbooking

I am really excited about this trip as I will be visiting with Deb and her family with baby Noah! We have to start planning for CHA-S which seems so far away but there is lots to do. We have big plans for this summer and while I can't let the cat out of the bag right now, I think that both our retailers and end consumers will be very happy with a new program we are going to try to launch!
More tomorrow including a RAK!

3 Comments:

At 3/09/2007 02:24:00 AM, Blogger GREETJE said...

When are you coming to Holland and give some classes here????
Greetje

 
At 3/09/2007 08:26:00 AM, Blogger Shirley said...

have fun teaching! can't wait to get my hands on new stuff!

 
At 3/09/2007 11:36:00 AM, Blogger Heather M. said...

Oooh, that peek looks AWESOME!!!!
Can't wait to hear what's in store for MR!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home