Sunday, September 10, 2006

psssttt...






...i haven't forgotten about the RAK - things have been busy this weekend - i have been working on orders like mad, trying to spend some time with david and noah and tomorrow starts my soccer season which i am TOTALLY giddy about!

i have also gotten very efficient with my LO skills - LOL - i have done 15 layouts and 1 mini album (which i am counting as 4 layouts) to get to my target of 25 LOs before i buy anything! it is funny though how i suddenly start to subconsciously want to BUY STUFF! we were at a walgreen's today and i picked up a set of cool vinyl letters (used for those cheesy science projects i did as a kid) that i thought would be cool but thankfully right before we checked out, i remembered I HADN'T DONE ALL MY LAYOUTS YET with my as is stuff! ACK! so i put it back! that is scary that i was even subconsciously trying to buy stuff!

but i have to confess, i did get some serious new goodies in the mail today from Ranjini from Scrapologie (http://www.scrapologie.com/) - i got my hands on one of her newest kits and it is AMAZING as usual. and i am going to allow myself to play with the kit tomorrow since i should be done with my other LOs by then (yay)! be sure to check out her blog (http://www.scrapologie.blogs.com/) to see what i come up with!


the rak is almost done being put together! i actually will have a small gaggle of MR stuff - new and old to give away - just need to get a picture of the goods which i will do after my soccer game tomorrow!

4 Comments:

At 9/10/2006 09:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love them
your style is so pretty!
good luck with soccer!
can't wait to see whatyou creat with your scrapologie kit :)

 
At 9/10/2006 09:32:00 AM, Blogger Shirley said...

Love the layouts! Good luck with your game tomorrow! I sooooo need to do the not buy any more stuff challenge.... ;)

 
At 9/10/2006 12:32:00 PM, Blogger Laura Vigliarolo said...

Good luck with your soccer season. I have told or challenged my friend over at KnK with your 25 pages before buying anything else, so far I've done none :( while others have gotten 10 or more done.

 
At 9/10/2006 07:11:00 PM, Blogger Laura Vigliarolo said...

Ok just wanted to update you that I have done four now and have posted them on my blog, it's a start right????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home