Friday, July 21, 2006

it is time...

well, CHA begins in about 75 mins and we are getting ready to go. i am approaching this with a lot of excitement and nervous energy for many reasons. each show is that way i guess - will all the work we have put into the products be a hit or miss? it sometimes is hard but deb and i tend to go with our guts and our guts have never failed us before.

and noah is the most awesome traveling baby ever - 19 hours in the car - just would cry when he was hungry every 3 hours. so we would stop, feed, burp, change his diaper and get moving and he loved it. couldn't ask for more.

with that, i am off to the show!

9 Comments:

At 7/21/2006 10:09:00 AM, Blogger Heather said...

SO excited for you guys! Best of luck at CHA! Maya Road is going to be a HUGE hit again!

 
At 7/21/2006 10:32:00 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!

 
At 7/21/2006 01:37:00 PM, Blogger AnilĂș Magloire said...

Oh, please...You will be a BIG success!!! The sneak peeks have been awesome and we all crave your goodies. Enjoy the show and hurry with deliveries to the stores so we can have our stuff SOON!!!
Ana.

 
At 7/21/2006 05:02:00 PM, Blogger Heather M. said...

I hope the show is super successful, Caroline!!!! Have a great time!! And Noah is AMAZING, sleeping like that! WOW!

 
At 7/22/2006 02:04:00 PM, Blogger Sue Sykes said...

GL, Caroline! Although I'm sure your stuff will just FLY off the shelves! So glad that Noah is cooperating and making Mommy's life less stressful!

 
At 7/24/2006 03:56:00 PM, Blogger Joanna Bolick said...

Erica and I heard a rumor that the cutest little baby EVER was in the Maya Road booth so we hurried over there...alas, he was no where to be seen. Sigh...we'll get over it, though! Love the new products!

 
At 7/25/2006 10:16:00 PM, Blogger lacintha said...

glad to hear Noah travelled well.From all I hear, Maya Road was a HUGE hit! Can't wait to see the new stuff!

 
At 7/26/2006 01:31:00 PM, Blogger judi said...

I told Jessica, MR was the very first booth I went to. It was awesome to meet you in person, but too bad I had to go before I could meet Noah.

The MR booth rocked and you know I loved everything. I will be stalking my lss to fill my chipboard fix :) Oh, and I am so all over the velvet ric rac-SWEET!

 
At 7/26/2006 05:48:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Caroline - I have seen more photos of your booth and WOWSERS girl!! It just looks awesome. Put me in line for some chipboard and rubons, baby!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home