Tuesday, June 28, 2005

My first published LO...



After submitting umpteenth times over the last year, this year is FINALLY my year. I found my first published LO at the store the other day. I don't have a copy of the ST mag yet but here is the LO.

What is it about recognition in print? Why is it satifisying? Dunno right now and don't care just happy about the LO.

Speaking of NYC and LOs, check out my fab NYC purse design - can't make enough LOs about this great city - my old stomping grounds. This purse be at the MR booth at CHA this year as it incorporates some of our new FOAM STAMPS. Deb did an amazing job designing these. Letters, shapes and more, oh my! And the purse clasps will be out L8R this year...

1 Comments:

At 8/10/2006 04:52:00 PM, Blogger Vee said...

i love these los
they totally rock!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home