Thursday, June 22, 2006

a priceless pic...


this pic cracks me up - the two boys asleep and the remote control is also with them and of course the TV is on! but of course, when i see this sight at 10 pm, i know that my little night owl will be keeping us up all night long.

it is funny what you will let slide when you are surviving on 2 hours of sleep. beforehand, my DH and i had all these rules laid out that we would do X, Y, Z with our baby when it came down to it but 90 decibel crying and no sleep breaks you down! and then the tyke will strike!

so we are working on some retraining of sleep habits for Noah - it won't be easy I know. wish us LUCK!

6 Comments:

At 6/22/2006 01:00:00 PM, Blogger Heather M. said...

The photo is adorable!!!! Good luck with the sleep issues! I'm dreading that part of having a newborn!

 
At 6/22/2006 01:40:00 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

absolutley precious!!

 
At 6/22/2006 09:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That completely made me laugh!! And, Noah is looking all cute and chubby.... with a hand RIGHT on the remote.
I don't miss those 2-hour-of-sleep-nights at all. :)

 
At 6/23/2006 09:41:00 AM, Blogger Shirley said...

What a precious photo! Good luck on the retraining! You might have to keep him up longer during the day. Funny how all your well laid out plans get tossed out the window, huh? ;)

 
At 6/23/2006 03:45:00 PM, Blogger Sue Sykes said...

What an adorable photo - I love his chubby little cheeks!

As for the "we said we'd never...", my motto is "I used to be the perfect parent... until I had children!"

You always think that you know exactly what you're going to do and how you're going to raise your kids and then, boom! It happens, and nothing that you planned to do ever works for your family!

Do what you need to do to make your family work - and the heck with everything else!

Good luck, C! Lots of {{{sleep vibes}}} coming your way!!

 
At 12/06/2007 03:52:00 AM, Blogger Tom Mayer said...

Hahahah :D The best photo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home